The Grand Fears of the Tortured Heretic. This is a big deal for me to talk about. I’ve been kind of putting this off over the last couple of weeks because it has felt scary for me to come forward with this, but as usual, my bigger mission pushes me through the fears so I […]
Tag Archives | women’s voices
Could your artistic self-expression be one of the greatest forces for social change in the world? I’ve been thinking a lot about this… My co-leader at the Los Angeles Goddess Collective, Reena Desai, and I are planning an exciting evening of women’s artistry and creative expression for our upcoming gathering in June. The evening […]
Her Voice that echos through all The Women. Through the hundreds, and the thousands, and the millions, and the billions. She is echoing below and above and around and through. Can you feel it? Can you feel Her? It is a miraculous time to be alive.
Fourth wave feminism is not about “fighting for our rights.” It is about coming into ourselves as leaders so that we never have to “fight” for anything.
Susan Macaulay speaking last year on gender parity at TEDxAjman. “TED suffers a dearth of women speakers on its worldwide stages. That’s an issue. But it’s also an opportunity,” says Susan. After observing that women have trouble taking credit for their success, and therefore miss out on a lot of opportunities, Canadian-born Susan Macaulay grew […]
Katie Orenstein is helping bring women’s voices to the forefront of public conversation. She is the founder of The Op-Ed Project, an initiative to expand the range of voices we hear from in the world. Since women currently do not submit to key opinion forums with anywhere near the frequency that men do, The OpEd […]
The OpEd Project is an initiative to expand the range of voices we hear in the media, with a specific focus on increasing the number of women thought leaders participating and leading the public discussion.
What happens when a woman doesn’t use her voice to express herself fully? I have been thinking a lot about this question lately, and have been struggling with using my own voice in a way that feels aligned with the bigger picture that I feel inside of me.
Catherine DeMonte, LMFT is helping women “ignite their inner goddess!” As an extension of her private practice in psychotherapy, she offers classes to women that are literally called “Ignite Your Inner Goddess” and “Women Living Full Out.” “My work is about bringing people back to their most authentic self. This means being true to who […]
Search the Goddess Diaries
Welcome! I’m Tabby. I’m a writer, women’s rights advocate and women’s leadership mentor. I'm the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller, Find Your Voice: A Woman's Call to Action. I'm also the Director of the Los Angeles Goddess Collective.
This blog is a place for emerging activists, advocates and feminine trailblazers to get inspired, share your voice, and activate your unique leadership. I welcome you to The Goddess Diaries. Enjoy!
- Find Your Voice December 11, 2014
- I’m Writing a Book! December 5, 2014
- Wait, Women Don’t Have Equal Rights in the United States? November 4, 2014
- Global Girl Media Launches New Network With Girls at the Center October 10, 2014
- Emma Watson Nails UN Women Speech on Gender Equality September 23, 2014
- Goddess Birthday Bash September 12, 2014
- The Fears of a Woman Becoming More Visible July 26, 2014
- Hey Women, You are Powerful & Mighty July 24, 2014
- Get Cozy with Your Inner Feminine Leader July 23, 2014
- What if You Let Your Inner Feminine Leader Out to Play? July 22, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010