I am writing a book! It’s finally happening. This is something I have wanted to do for a long while, but never really felt that I could go all the way with it. I had ideas about what I wanted to write about, and even started writing a book on several occassions (some of you […]
Tag Archives | Women’s Empowerment
If you haven’t seen it yet, here is Emma Watson’s powerful speech she gave at the United Nations over the weekend calling for gender equality and a redefinition of feminism. I highly recommend it! Tabby Biddle is a celebrated women’s leadership coach and well-known voice speaking out for the human […]
The 68th Session of the UN General Assembly will take place this week in New York. Global leaders will be gathering with good intention to set a new course for a sustainable future. One of the most anticipated events of the week is Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon’s presentation of his recommendations for the post-2015 development agenda. […]
Fourth wave feminism is not about “fighting for our rights.” It is about coming into ourselves as leaders so that we never have to “fight” for anything.
Susan Macaulay speaking last year on gender parity at TEDxAjman. “TED suffers a dearth of women speakers on its worldwide stages. That’s an issue. But it’s also an opportunity,” says Susan. After observing that women have trouble taking credit for their success, and therefore miss out on a lot of opportunities, Canadian-born Susan Macaulay grew […]
Alexandra Jaye is a passionate, playful, adventurous and soulful Goddess. She is all about living with as much love, joy, fun, appreciation, and enthusiasm as possible and inspiring others to do the same! She is the Founder of MyGoddessLife.com and the creator of the Rock Your Goddess Life program. Through her work, she shares her […]
Laurie Sue Brockway spends her time inspiring people by day, writing books at night, and marrying people on the weekend. A former Editor-in-Chief of Playgirl Magazine and journalist specializing in women’s empowerment, Laurie Sue was called into ministry at age 40. Between years of covering women’s stories and later leading Goddess groups, Laurie Sue had […]
Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa joined hundreds of teen girls at a Girl Up rally in Los Angeles last Friday to raise awareness and funds to help adolescent girls in developing countries around the world.
Tabby Biddle interviews Lynn Zavaro, creator of The Game of You™, for her column, Goddess of the Week.
What happens when a woman doesn’t use her voice to express herself fully? I have been thinking a lot about this question lately, and have been struggling with using my own voice in a way that feels aligned with the bigger picture that I feel inside of me.
Search the Goddess Diaries
Welcome! I’m Tabby. I’m a writer, women’s rights advocate and women’s leadership mentor. I'm the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller, Find Your Voice: A Woman's Call to Action. I'm also the Director of the Los Angeles Goddess Collective.
This blog is a place for emerging activists, advocates and feminine trailblazers to get inspired, share your voice, and activate your unique leadership. I welcome you to The Goddess Diaries. Enjoy!
- Find Your Voice December 11, 2014
- I’m Writing a Book! December 5, 2014
- Wait, Women Don’t Have Equal Rights in the United States? November 4, 2014
- Global Girl Media Launches New Network With Girls at the Center October 10, 2014
- Emma Watson Nails UN Women Speech on Gender Equality September 23, 2014
- Goddess Birthday Bash September 12, 2014
- The Fears of a Woman Becoming More Visible July 26, 2014
- Hey Women, You are Powerful & Mighty July 24, 2014
- Get Cozy with Your Inner Feminine Leader July 23, 2014
- What if You Let Your Inner Feminine Leader Out to Play? July 22, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010