The OpEd Project is an initiative to expand the range of voices we hear in the media, with a specific focus on increasing the number of women thought leaders participating and leading the public discussion.
Tag Archives | Women
One such campaign, which had its official launch this month, is called Girl Up. Started by the United Nations Foundation, Girl Up was created to channel the energy and compassion of American teen girls as a powerful force for change. As Girl Up global advocate Queen Rania of Jordan has put it, “Girl Up is […]
Until we get this disrespect and dishonoring of women and girls straightened out, we are going to have a long way to go to create world peace. I believe it is this abuse of the feminine that holds us back. Without taking responsibility for abusing the Divine Feminine, we are killing ourselves internally and externally. […]
Building confidence is one of the main takeaways for women who venture into the S Factor experience. Even Hollywood stars from Teri Hatcher to Kate Hudson say it has increased their confidence. “S Factor is about Empowerment … it’s about finding this place of comfort and confidence in your own body,” Teri Hatcher said in […]
Through S Factor, Sheila Kelley has created a culture for women to come and let their body be expressive and truthful, experienced and acknowledged, and seen not just in the bedroom, but experienced and expressive everywhere. What a goddess!
As I laid there in the hospital bed for what seemed like endless hours, I came to realize that whatever was going on with me went much deeper than the symptoms I was experiencing on the surface. It wasn’t just my physical body that needed to be cured, but my mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies […]
Gabrielle[GabrielleBernstein] Gabrielle Bernstein, author, speaker, and founder of HerFuture.com Bernstein is on a mission to help women find their inner guidance — which she calls their ~ing — to help them live a happy and passionate life. Gabrielle is a motivational speaker, author and coach. She is the founder of HerFuture.com, and guidance and empowerment […]
Self-confidence, whether you are a woman or a man, affects all aspects of our lives, including our career, relationships, and our ability to bring in financial abundance. As a woman, I have been privy to many personal conversations with other women and I have found one thing in common over and over. Whether I am […]
With the current financial market crisis and national anxiety about our economy, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about MONEY. Along with perhaps many others, I have gone on a big journey with money this year. I started my business, Lotus Blossom Style, exactly one year ago. I was new to owning a […]
Search the Goddess Diaries
Welcome! I’m Tabby. I’m a writer, women’s rights advocate and women’s leadership mentor. I'm the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller, Find Your Voice: A Woman's Call to Action. I'm also the Director of the Los Angeles Goddess Collective.
This blog is a place for emerging activists, advocates and feminine trailblazers to get inspired, share your voice, and activate your unique leadership. I welcome you to The Goddess Diaries. Enjoy!
- Find Your Voice December 11, 2014
- I’m Writing a Book! December 5, 2014
- Wait, Women Don’t Have Equal Rights in the United States? November 4, 2014
- Global Girl Media Launches New Network With Girls at the Center October 10, 2014
- Emma Watson Nails UN Women Speech on Gender Equality September 23, 2014
- Goddess Birthday Bash September 12, 2014
- The Fears of a Woman Becoming More Visible July 26, 2014
- Hey Women, You are Powerful & Mighty July 24, 2014
- Get Cozy with Your Inner Feminine Leader July 23, 2014
- What if You Let Your Inner Feminine Leader Out to Play? July 22, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010