The Grand Fears of the Tortured Heretic. This is a big deal for me to talk about. I’ve been kind of putting this off over the last couple of weeks because it has felt scary for me to come forward with this, but as usual, my bigger mission pushes me through the fears so I […]
Tag Archives | Tabby Biddle
What would happen if every girl told the truth about her life? Would our world be any different? Last week I participated in a “training of the trainers” with Global Girl Media, a non-profit organization that was founded by a group of female media professionals to develop the voice and media literacy of young […]
What does “politics” mean to you? Is it a word you run away from? Is it a word you have disdain for? Is it a word you don’t feel connected to? If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you are not alone (and especially if you are a woman). I have […]
Could your artistic self-expression be one of the greatest forces for social change in the world? I’ve been thinking a lot about this… My co-leader at the Los Angeles Goddess Collective, Reena Desai, and I are planning an exciting evening of women’s artistry and creative expression for our upcoming gathering in June. The evening […]
Thank you all so much for your feedback about the video I unveiled last week, which gave you a glimpse of the more focused direction I am taking my work. I heard about goosebumps, chills, and healing medicine. It looks like it’s a good thing that I am finding my courage to keep stepping forward […]
PHOTO CREDIT: Marnie Joyce via Creative Commons License Today is Gloria Steinem’s 80th birthday. The mother of the women’s movement. The Mother of Feminism (Second Wave, that is). She, who paved the pathway for our physical, psychological, political, social, economic and vocal liberation in the 21st century. While Gloria opened the door for us, she […]
Yesterday I participated in the One Billion Rising for Justice movement. Did any of you partake in this? I have to tell you that it felt soooooooooo good to dance with my sisters and brothers (yes there were men there too) in the name of ending violence against women and girls and celebrating the beauty […]
I feel so ON FIRE with the 5 books that I am reading right now. Yes, I did say five. They all seemed to come at me over the past few weeks, and luckily it was holiday time so I could dive right in. I want to share them with you because I think they […]
Marianne Williamson announced her run for Congress at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, CA on October 20th, 2013. She is running for the U.S House of Representatives, California District 33. Photo courtesy of Marianne Williamson for Congress. Marianne Williamson, beloved spiritual teacher and author of the bestselling “A Return to Love” and “Healing the […]
- The Grand Fears of a Tortured Heretic June 26, 2014
- A Woman Discovers Her Voice Through Painting June 26, 2014
- What Would Happen if Every Girl Told the Truth About Her Life? June 20, 2014
- Redefining Politics Through a Feminine Lens May 30, 2014
- Why Women’s Creative Expression is One of the Greatest Forces for Social Change May 23, 2014
- Why the Goddess is Important to Your Leadership May 16, 2014
- Happy Birthday Gloria Steinem, Mother of Feminism March 25, 2014
- West Hollywood Rising for Justice February 15, 2014
- House Seat for Marianne Williamson Opens Up With Waxman’s Retirement January 31, 2014
- The Shriver Report Reveals Shocking Reality of Women’s Lives January 14, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010
- Tabby Biddle: Thank you for your encouragement Prema. I'm curio...
- Prema: Amazing sharing as usual Tabby! Love you!!! ...
- Tabby Biddle: You are so welcome Jen. I am honored to share your...
- Jen: Tabby, Thank you so much for sharing my voice and ...
- Tabby Biddle: Hi Michele, It's great to hear from you. I apprec...
- Michele Christensen: Love seeing you on video Tabby! What touched me s...
- Tabby Biddle: Michelle, I love hearing how you had a vision many...
- Michelle White Hart: Wow Tabby! Thank you so much for this video adn f...
- Nancy Lee Segal: Dearest Tabby, Thank you for devoting all your ...
- Tabby Biddle: Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for taking the tim...
Goddess of the Week | Archive
May 24th, 2012
April 12th, 2012
January 12th, 2012
October 20th, 2011
August 5th, 2011
July 7th, 2011
June 2nd, 2011
May 5th, 2011
April 15th, 2011
March 24th, 2011
February 4th, 2011
January 20th, 2011
January 13th, 2011
December 16th, 2010
December 3rd, 2010
October 7th, 2010
August 26th, 2010
August 13th, 2010
August 5th, 2010