PHOTO CREDIT: Marnie Joyce via Creative Commons License Today is Gloria Steinem’s 80th birthday. The mother of the women’s movement. The Mother of Feminism (Second Wave, that is). She, who paved the pathway for our physical, psychological, political, social, economic and vocal liberation in the 21st century. While Gloria opened the door for us, she […]
Tag Archives | Tabby Biddle
Yesterday I participated in the One Billion Rising for Justice movement. Did any of you partake in this? I have to tell you that it felt soooooooooo good to dance with my sisters and brothers (yes there were men there too) in the name of ending violence against women and girls and celebrating the beauty […]
I feel so ON FIRE with the 5 books that I am reading right now. Yes, I did say five. They all seemed to come at me over the past few weeks, and luckily it was holiday time so I could dive right in. I want to share them with you because I think they […]
Marianne Williamson announced her run for Congress at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, CA on October 20th, 2013. She is running for the U.S House of Representatives, California District 33. Photo courtesy of Marianne Williamson for Congress. Marianne Williamson, beloved spiritual teacher and author of the bestselling “A Return to Love” and “Healing the […]
Yesterday in Santa Monica we rose together with JOY in our hearts. We used our voice and our body to say NO to violence against women and girls and YES to our power, our joy and our FREEDOM TO SELF-EXPRESS.
I’m excited to share the news with you that I am taking over as the new leader of The Goddess Collective in Los Angeles!
Connie Vasquez is a born and bred New York City gal and a practicing trial lawyer. She is an edgy, intense, straight-talker, as well as a kind, thoughtful, and beautiful-hearted woman. Connie came to me in September and told me that she was feeling a call to do something other than what she was doing, that she knew she had something to say, and …
I believe the world is ready for feminine leadership and that women leaders are the solution to the world’s ills. I also believe that when women and men share in leadership, we create the possibility of an energetic balance between the feminine and the masculine, which I believe will ultimately create the circumstances for global peace.
Exclusive interview with Nicholas Kristof by Tabby Biddle.
- Happy Birthday Gloria Steinem, Mother of Feminism March 25, 2014
- West Hollywood Rising for Justice February 15, 2014
- House Seat for Marianne Williamson Opens Up With Waxman’s Retirement January 31, 2014
- The Shriver Report Reveals Shocking Reality of Women’s Lives January 14, 2014
- 5 Feminine Empowerment Books Not to Miss January 8, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- Tabby Biddle: What a FANTASTIC title for your book Paula. That s...
- Tabby Biddle: Thank you for your beautiful note Elizabeth. It wa...
- Tabby Biddle: Oh Wow! Thank you Rochelle. Your vote of confidenc...
- Paula: I will not be running for political office but am ...
- elizabeth davis: Dear Tabby, I was so excited today when I heard t...