Remember last week when I told you I had some moments of melancholy about my birthday? Well, I am happy to report that’s over. As September is my birthday month, I am continuing to have celebrations to ring in my new year. And I have to tell you that the celebration that I had last […]
Tag Archives | Tabby Biddle
I struggled for many, many years coming more forward as a feminine leader. Some of the struggle I understood (what will people think of me? can I hold the space? am I ready for this?), and other parts I did not. I kept spinning and spinning in circles – erasing what I knew and […]
I used to be terrified to use my voice as a public speaker. I worried about whether I would sound stupid. If I would freeze up. If people would “get me” and if I would sound like a crazy lady. You remember those witch burnings, right? Tons of FEAR. FEAR. FEAR. But […]
Think you don’t have the power to make social and political change? I know so many people right now who are feeling helpless, powerless and desperate in the face of the tragedies in Israel and Gaza, the shooting down of the Malaysian Airline, and the daily acts of gun violence around the world. I […]
I’ve got something exciting to announce! Come and see … www.goddessleadership.com. *** Tabby Biddle is a celebrated women’s leadership coach and well-known voice speaking out for the human rights of women and girls. She is the Co-Director of the Los Angeles Goddess Collective, and is the Creatix of the Goddess Leadership Program, a […]
The Grand Fears of the Tortured Heretic. This is a big deal for me to talk about. I’ve been kind of putting this off over the last couple of weeks because it has felt scary for me to come forward with this, but as usual, my bigger mission pushes me through the fears so I […]
What would happen if every girl told the truth about her life? Would our world be any different? Last week I participated in a “training of the trainers” with Global Girl Media, a non-profit organization that was founded by a group of female media professionals to develop the voice and media literacy of young […]
What does “politics” mean to you? Is it a word you run away from? Is it a word you have disdain for? Is it a word you don’t feel connected to? If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you are not alone (and especially if you are a woman). I have […]
Could your artistic self-expression be one of the greatest forces for social change in the world? I’ve been thinking a lot about this… My co-leader at the Los Angeles Goddess Collective, Reena Desai, and I are planning an exciting evening of women’s artistry and creative expression for our upcoming gathering in June. The evening […]
Thank you all so much for your feedback about the video I unveiled last week, which gave you a glimpse of the more focused direction I am taking my work. I heard about goosebumps, chills, and healing medicine. It looks like it’s a good thing that I am finding my courage to keep stepping forward […]
- Goddess Birthday Bash September 12, 2014
- The Fears of a Woman Becoming More Visible July 26, 2014
- Hey Women, You are Powerful & Mighty July 24, 2014
- Get Cozy with Your Inner Feminine Leader July 23, 2014
- What if You Let Your Inner Feminine Leader Out to Play? July 22, 2014
- The Grand Fears of a Tortured Heretic June 26, 2014
- A Woman Discovers Her Voice Through Painting June 26, 2014
- What Would Happen if Every Girl Told the Truth About Her Life? June 20, 2014
- Redefining Politics Through a Feminine Lens May 30, 2014
- Why Women’s Creative Expression is One of the Greatest Forces for Social Change May 23, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Tabby Biddle: Thank you for your encouragement Prema. I'm curio...
- Prema: Amazing sharing as usual Tabby! Love you!!! ...
- Tabby Biddle: You are so welcome Jen. I am honored to share your...
- Jen: Tabby, Thank you so much for sharing my voice and ...
- Tabby Biddle: Hi Michele, It's great to hear from you. I apprec...
- Michele Christensen: Love seeing you on video Tabby! What touched me s...
- Tabby Biddle: Michelle, I love hearing how you had a vision many...
- Michelle White Hart: Wow Tabby! Thank you so much for this video adn f...
- Nancy Lee Segal: Dearest Tabby, Thank you for devoting all your ...
- Tabby Biddle: Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for taking the tim...
Goddess of the Week | Archive
May 24th, 2012
April 12th, 2012
January 12th, 2012
October 20th, 2011
August 5th, 2011
July 7th, 2011
June 2nd, 2011
May 5th, 2011
April 15th, 2011
March 24th, 2011
February 4th, 2011
January 20th, 2011
January 13th, 2011
December 16th, 2010
December 3rd, 2010
October 7th, 2010
August 26th, 2010
August 13th, 2010
August 5th, 2010