Yesterday in Santa Monica we rose together with JOY in our hearts. We used our voice and our body to say NO to violence against women and girls and YES to our power, our joy and our FREEDOM TO SELF-EXPRESS.
Tag Archives | Tabby Biddle
I’m excited to share the news with you that I am taking over as the new leader of The Goddess Collective in Los Angeles!
Connie Vasquez is a born and bred New York City gal and a practicing trial lawyer. She is an edgy, intense, straight-talker, as well as a kind, thoughtful, and beautiful-hearted woman. Connie came to me in September and told me that she was feeling a call to do something other than what she was doing, that she knew she had something to say, and …
I believe the world is ready for feminine leadership and that women leaders are the solution to the world’s ills. I also believe that when women and men share in leadership, we create the possibility of an energetic balance between the feminine and the masculine, which I believe will ultimately create the circumstances for global peace.
Exclusive interview with Nicholas Kristof by Tabby Biddle.
Do you have a fear of public speaking? I do. (Yikes!) Even though I am a writer and reporter and have spent plenty of time on stage as a singer and many years center stage as a teacher, I am still carrying around the fear of public speaking. Ridiculous, right? Maybe not. (Statistics show that the fear of public speaking ranks up there with the fear of death for the majority of people, and for some, even higher.)
As we continue in this health care debate, I wonder if it is possible to shift the very basis of the way we think – from one where we compete and fight for what seem like “scarce” resources, to one where we realize that there actually are enough resources and that we just need to look at how we allocate them so we can help one another.
The Zen of “Yes” or “No”
I have heard it said over and over in the personal growth world that in order to reach your potential, you must “embrace your dark side,” or “shadow.” What the heck does this mean? I thought for years. What dark side?
Many of us are familiar with teen bullying. If you didn’t see Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan, you probably heard about it. Girls being mean to girls – backstabbing, back-talking and sabotaging. Pretty depressing, but pretty true. Where does this come from and does it go away as we get older or actually get worse? [...]
- GWEN Hosts Private Screening of GIRL RISING May 10, 2013
- No Guns for My Boy May 3, 2013
- Women Speakers Rockin’ It at TED and TEDx April 29, 2013
- Create Your Signature Talk April 25, 2013
- Lean In: The Spiritual Component of Women’s Leadership March 22, 2013
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- Tabby Biddle: Rachel, I love what you wrote here. I especially w...
- Rachel A. Keener: Tabby- Thank you again for all you have done to he...
- Lea Is Contemplating … Parenting | Let's Get Along!: [...] Ten Rules for Emerging Leaders (of Families,...
- home espresso machine: You are so interesting! I do not think I've read ...
- Tabby Biddle: Thank you so much for sharing this Alexis. I love ...