Exclusive interview with Nicholas Kristof by Tabby Biddle.
Tag Archives | Nicholas Kristof
Here’s a myth for you: men donate more money to charity than women. Perhaps this myth stays alive because most people don’t think of women as high-activity donors. But that’s not true. Certainly women give of their time and skills to help worthy causes, but now they are bringing money too.
International Women’s Day is a global celebration of women with a focus on how to improve women’s lives around the world.
“In many parts of the world, women are routinely beaten, raped or sold into prostitution. They are denied access to medical care, education and economic and political power. Changing that could change everything.”
Search the Goddess Diaries
Welcome! I’m Tabby. I’m a writer, women’s rights advocate and women’s leadership mentor. I'm the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller, Find Your Voice: A Woman's Call to Action. I'm also the Director of the Los Angeles Goddess Collective.
This blog is a place for emerging activists, advocates and feminine trailblazers to get inspired, share your voice, and activate your unique leadership. I welcome you to The Goddess Diaries. Enjoy!
- Find Your Voice December 11, 2014
- I’m Writing a Book! December 5, 2014
- Wait, Women Don’t Have Equal Rights in the United States? November 4, 2014
- Global Girl Media Launches New Network With Girls at the Center October 10, 2014
- Emma Watson Nails UN Women Speech on Gender Equality September 23, 2014
- Goddess Birthday Bash September 12, 2014
- The Fears of a Woman Becoming More Visible July 26, 2014
- Hey Women, You are Powerful & Mighty July 24, 2014
- Get Cozy with Your Inner Feminine Leader July 23, 2014
- What if You Let Your Inner Feminine Leader Out to Play? July 22, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010