When we think of poverty in the United States, many of us think of poor children living in inner cities or of families living on the edge in Appalachia. While this is surely where poverty exists, there’s a much more prevalent sector of our population that is living in and on the brink of poverty. […]
Tag Archives | Hillary Clinton
Jensine Larsen is the founder of World Pulse, a global media platform and communication network devoted to bringing women a global voice. Photo credit: Andrea Leoncavallo About six years ago, I had a vision of what life would be like if women from all over the world could hear each other’s voices through different media […]
More women’s voices are needed in public leadership. In the U.S., there are 72 women in the U.S. House of Representatives, 17 women in the Senate, and only six female governors.
With more women at the table of diplomatic, economic, and political leadership who take with them their natural feminine strengths of compassion, empathy, and unconditional love – we will see some great changes taking place.
“In many parts of the world, women are routinely beaten, raped or sold into prostitution. They are denied access to medical care, education and economic and political power. Changing that could change everything.”
The recession may not only be changing household budgets and habits, but also challenging longstanding gender roles. The New York Times reported that 82 percent of the job losses in the recent months have befallen men. For many households this means that women who once were full-time homemakers are now switching to be full-time career-women […]
I have been watching the Democratic National Convention in Denver on television for the past four nights and have found myself completely renewed and excited about politics in America. The last time I was this excited was in 1992 when I was working for the Women’s Campaign Fund in Washington D.C. helping more women to […]
Search the Goddess Diaries
Welcome! I’m Tabby. I’m a writer, women’s rights advocate and women’s leadership mentor. I'm the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller, Find Your Voice: A Woman's Call to Action. I'm also the Director of the Los Angeles Goddess Collective.
This blog is a place for emerging activists, advocates and feminine trailblazers to get inspired, share your voice, and activate your unique leadership. I welcome you to The Goddess Diaries. Enjoy!
- Find Your Voice December 11, 2014
- I’m Writing a Book! December 5, 2014
- Wait, Women Don’t Have Equal Rights in the United States? November 4, 2014
- Global Girl Media Launches New Network With Girls at the Center October 10, 2014
- Emma Watson Nails UN Women Speech on Gender Equality September 23, 2014
- Goddess Birthday Bash September 12, 2014
- The Fears of a Woman Becoming More Visible July 26, 2014
- Hey Women, You are Powerful & Mighty July 24, 2014
- Get Cozy with Your Inner Feminine Leader July 23, 2014
- What if You Let Your Inner Feminine Leader Out to Play? July 22, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010