PHOTO CREDIT: Marnie Joyce via Creative Commons License Today is Gloria Steinem’s 80th birthday. The mother of the women’s movement. The Mother of Feminism (Second Wave, that is). She, who paved the pathway for our physical, psychological, political, social, economic and vocal liberation in the 21st century. While Gloria opened the door for us, she […]
Tag Archives | Goddess leaders
The inclusion of women as spiritual leaders in cultures and religions, in my opinion, is really what’s going to bring about the change in the world …
Suparna Bhasin is on a mission to help women find their voice and true calling in the world and build a global network of women who support, encourage and collaborate with one another as they pursue their passions and create change in their work and the world. She is the founder and CEO of She Creates Change, a women’s empowerment company based in New York City, and is President of the Board of the Women’s Education Project, a non-profit dedicated to helping young …
Alexandra Jaye is a passionate, playful, adventurous and soulful Goddess. She is all about living with as much love, joy, fun, appreciation, and enthusiasm as possible and inspiring others to do the same! She is the Founder of MyGoddessLife.com and the creator of the Rock Your Goddess Life program. Through her work, she shares her wisdom, expertise and excitement about nutrition, fitness, spirituality, sensuality, creativity and love.
- Goddess Birthday Bash September 12, 2014
- The Fears of a Woman Becoming More Visible July 26, 2014
- Hey Women, You are Powerful & Mighty July 24, 2014
- Get Cozy with Your Inner Feminine Leader July 23, 2014
- What if You Let Your Inner Feminine Leader Out to Play? July 22, 2014
- The Grand Fears of a Tortured Heretic June 26, 2014
- A Woman Discovers Her Voice Through Painting June 26, 2014
- What Would Happen if Every Girl Told the Truth About Her Life? June 20, 2014
- Redefining Politics Through a Feminine Lens May 30, 2014
- Why Women’s Creative Expression is One of the Greatest Forces for Social Change May 23, 2014
- Tara Sophia Mohr is Goddess of the Week! April 12, 2012
- The Husband Test January 9, 2009
- Nitika Chopra is Goddess of the Week! February 4, 2011
- Women Speak Out About What’s Gone Wrong with the United States Birthing System October 21, 2010
- The Sexual Future of Women & Girls February 10, 2011
- Mary Ann Halpin is Goddess of the Week! June 25, 2010
- Does Progress Have a Gender? September 5, 2008
- Mother India December 19, 2008
- Race to Nowhere: The Case Against Homework March 11, 2010
- The New ‘Smart’ February 24, 2011
- Tabby Biddle: Thank you for your encouragement Prema. I'm curio...
- Prema: Amazing sharing as usual Tabby! Love you!!! ...
- Tabby Biddle: You are so welcome Jen. I am honored to share your...
- Jen: Tabby, Thank you so much for sharing my voice and ...
- Tabby Biddle: Hi Michele, It's great to hear from you. I apprec...
- Michele Christensen: Love seeing you on video Tabby! What touched me s...
- Tabby Biddle: Michelle, I love hearing how you had a vision many...
- Michelle White Hart: Wow Tabby! Thank you so much for this video adn f...
- Nancy Lee Segal: Dearest Tabby, Thank you for devoting all your ...
- Tabby Biddle: Hi Nancy, Thank you so much for taking the tim...
Goddess of the Week | Archive
May 24th, 2012
April 12th, 2012
January 12th, 2012
October 20th, 2011
August 5th, 2011
July 7th, 2011
June 2nd, 2011
May 5th, 2011
April 15th, 2011
March 24th, 2011
February 4th, 2011
January 20th, 2011
January 13th, 2011
December 16th, 2010
December 3rd, 2010
October 7th, 2010
August 26th, 2010
August 13th, 2010
August 5th, 2010