3-Month Private VIP Women’s Leadership Program
Do you want to have more clarity about your true mission on this planet? Do you long to move forward with the next evolution of your career, but feel overwhelmed by where to get to started and how to keep going in a way that is realistic to your circumstances? Do you want someone to take you by the hand and lovingly guide you through this transition you are in to help you get to the next big phase of your leadership? Are you ready for your voice and your actions to touch the lives of all the people who are waiting for you?
This 3-month one-on-one VIP program will take you through a powerful, transformational process to help you claim your feminine leadership like you never have before so that you can make the change you were born to make in the world.
There is no better time than now to step up and use your voice as a feminine leader. With our country and our world in a spin cycle of war, poverty and violence (particularly violence toward women and girls), women leaders are in demand.
While women outnumber men at every level of higher education in the United States (women are earning almost 60 percent of undergraduate degrees, and 60 percent of all master’s degrees), we remain underpaid, undervalued and underrepresented in positions of power and authority. This is the case for women the world over.
The good news is that you have the power in you to change this. When you find the courage to honor the truth of your feminine voice and use your voice more visibly in the world, you will, by design, enact social change.
Would you like to go from feeling powerless to being powerful?
Each week I will guide you through essential steps to get you in touch with your voice, help you access your wisdom, work with you to clarify your mission and message, identify your best leadership platform(s), and then will help you put everything together so you are in motion, taking the lead and making the change that you were born to make in the world.
You will leave the program with confidence and courage to speak out about what you believe in, unabashed pride in what you have to contribute, trust in your instincts and wisdom, self-assured in your feminine authority, and outspoken (without apology) in your leadership platform for change.
- Having confidence and courage to speak out about what you believe in
- Reaching thousands of people with your message and mission
- Being invited to speak at influential conferences and other prominent events
- Being recognized as a leading expert in your field
- Being self-assured in your feminine authority
- Being paid to do what you love
- Receiving media opportunities to grow your influence
- Touching the lives of so many more people than you ever thought possible
- Make the impact in the world you know you were born for
In our work together, I will be working from an intuitive level, as well as providing you with project management and all the nuts and bolts you’ll need to stay on track, focused, and motivated to share your message and build your leadership platform with confidence, ease and grace.
YOUR VOICE NOW can help you …
- become an advocate for what you care about most
- launch a new business
- start an organization
- build a new structure for social change
- develop a course curriculum or workshop series
- write a signature talk and launch your public speaking career
- create a television show or video series
- launch a radio show
- develop and launch a new website and blog
- unleash your artistry
- step into a new career
- leave your job
- claim your purpose
* In our work together, we will determine the best leadership channels for you to pursue, and in what order.
Through this program, you will:
- Become absolutely clear about your mission and message
- Be able to articulate who you are and what you are here to do
- Develop greater trust in your intuition and feminine wisdom
- Gain confidence in yourself and your voice
- Learn to take a stand for your opinions, beliefs and values
- Activate your political voice
- Develop a stronger sense of presence
- Grow your leadership skills
- Design and build your leadership platform
- Step into your feminine authority
- Feel more enthusiasm and inspiration for your everyday life
- Feel a greater sense of peace and ease about what you are here to do
- Feel fully confident in yourself and your value in the world
YOUR VOICE NOW Curriculum
WEEK 1: Activating Your Big Vision
WEEK 2: From Confusion to Clarity: Getting Clear on Your Mission & Message
WEEK 3: Defining Your Leadership Platform
WEEK 4: Building Your Platform: Stage 1
WEEK 5: Building Your Platform: Stage 2
WEEK 6: Building Your Platform: Stage 3
WEEK 7: Overcoming Visibility Fears
WEEK 8: Being a Social Change Agent
WEEK 9: Owning Your Feminine Authority
WEEK 10: Marketing and Promotion: Your Unique Style
WEEK 11: Stepping Out as a Leader
WEEK 12: Sustaining Your Energy
The VIP program includes:
- an intake process (written interview)
- twelve (12) 60-minute coaching/consulting calls (1x/week)
- assignments to guide you and break down the process into clear, manageable steps
- a written reflection process before each session
- writing tips to make your life easier
- five (5) hours of editorial review to provide you with feedback and guidance on your writing projects
- accountability to stay on track, motivated, encouraged and inspired
- soulful support of your personal process to help you move through any emotional blocks that come up as you work on your projects and step further into your calling as a leader
Hear What Women are Saying …
“While I knew what I wanted to say, Tabby helped me define my voice in the most powerful way. I learned lessons from her I will carry forward with me for years to come. Before working with Tabby, I knew I wanted to use my platform to contribute something to this world that matters, specifically for women and girls. I felt that we needed more women in the media speaking for women … not dumbing down to them. It’s insulting what’s out there. I wanted to do my part to elevate the conversation, but needed support to get there. As I worked with Tabby, my voice became clear, my purpose more defined, my motivation kicked into high gear. Through our work together, I was able to create a website that represented my voice and passion for empowering women and girls, which now serves as a platform for my advocacy work. I am eternally grateful for Tabby’s guidance, wisdom and patience. She helped me accomplish something I never thought I could. I so enjoyed working with Tabby, and highly recommend working with her!”
– Richelle Carey, News Anchor at Al Jazeera America, Advocate for Women & Girls
“Tabby Biddle is a spirit guide in the flesh. She has the gift of being able to hear your deepest calling, wildest dreams and paralyzing fear — and walk hand in hand with it all. After being unconsciously called to wake up and participate in the world in a larger way, I literally saw Tabby’s name come up on my path over and over until I got the message to call her. What followed was guidance in the concrete steps to my vision as well as her ability to hold the space for the “who am I to do this?” conversation. She is an empowerer, enlightener and entrepreneur. I am forever changed and still changing from our work together. It is women like Tabby Biddle, and those whose paths she has touched, that are upping the ante for women’s involvement and I pray ultimate healing of our planet. I support Tabby’s work 100 percent and highly recommend working with her!”
– Marcia Cross, Actress & Activist
“Tabby has her pulse on what resonates with truth and beauty, which is exactly the voice I wanted to bring forth. Before I worked with Tabby, I was having difficulty pulling all the different parts and ideas of what I wanted to write and speak about into a cohesive voice and message that would support my work in the world. During my work with Tabby, I became so much clearer, grounded and embodied in my mission. I went deep into what I really want to share with the world … layers began to peel away to reveal the truth of my message. Tabby’s energy, gentle touch, and masterful organizational and strategy skills enabled me to write the blogs I wanted to write and create my first-ever signature talk. The moment I met Tabby I knew she has something special and so deeply feminine to share and lead me in. Tabby is so much the Mother Goddess, and is in service to your Highest Truth. Because she is deep in integrity in her own truth, she is able to hold space for your truth to come out and shine. Tabby is such a light for me and so many women. She is a remarkable coach with an unstoppable voice and heart. I highly recommend working with her!”
– Reena Desai, Global Women’s Advocate & Women’s Empowerment Performance Artist
This program is for you if …
- you’re tired of playing small.
- you’re done with undervaluing yourself.
- you’re tired of hiding your voice and the truth of who you really are.
- you’re frustrated that you keep moving forward in terms of your visibility, but then you slip back into hiding all too easily.
- you’re tired of self-esteem issues getting in the way of you stepping up as the leader you know your were born to be.
- you know you have a big mission, but you feel confused about how to articulate the message that you feel deep inside your soul.
- you’re overwhelmed by the steps you think it will take for you to become the leader you are meant to be.
- you’re ready to make a bigger impact in the world.
Are you ready to coming out of hiding and make the change you were born to make in the world?
THE INVESTMENT: The investment for this 3-month VIP program is $4995. Payment plans are available.
HOW DO I APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROGRAM?
A 30-minute interview (by phone or Skype) is required prior to registration to determine if this work is appropriate for you.
Please fill out the online application and when your application is accepted, I will contact you to schedule an interview.
Hear what these women are saying about their work with Tabby …
Paige Nolan, Writer, Speaker, Coach ~ Honoring the Truth of Women’s Lives
Connie Vasquez, Lawyer, Humane Society of the U.S. District Leader, Photographer