60-Minute Private Coaching Session
Are you ready to come out of hiding?
This focused, 60-minute private coaching session with Tabby will give you the support and confidence boost you need to bust through any blocks and propel you forward in your leadership. As women, stepping into greater visibility can be challenging because we must move through a lot of old conditioning and fear around speaking our truth. If you know you’ve been hiding in your work and shying away from your power lately, then this session will give you the breakthrough you’ve been waiting for.
In this session, you will:
- Become absolutely clear on how you’ve been holding yourself back
- Own the power of your story and your unique gifts
- Identify and breakthrough your number one visibility issue
- Gain more confidence in yourself and your work
- Walk away feeling energized and revitalized in your work and your message
This private session includes:
- 1, 60-minute coaching call
- A reflection/intake process before the session to assess your progress and articulate where you need the greatest support
- Soulful support to help you move through any emotional blocks that come up around visibility
This session is for you if …
- You know you’ve been hiding your work from the world and playing small.
- You feel suffocated creatively and emotionally, knowing that you aren’t owning your truth and your feminine message.
- You’ve been avoiding and shying away from opportunities for greater visiblity that have come your way.
- You know you have something else inside of you, but aren’t quite sure how you’re holding yourself back.
Hear What Women are Saying …
“Tabby helped me immensely to find my voice and and uncover pieces that were ready to be healed and shared. Before beginning our work together, I didn’t feel confident in writing my TEDx talk. It felt daunting and like I needed a road map that I didn’t have. As Tabby and I worked together, I started feeling more confidence in my storytelling, and eventually I was able to discover those authentic parts of myself that needed to be brought into the light. Tabby’s soulful guidance and focus is felt deeply. I now feel a deeper sense of confidence in my abilities to write and tell my story. I feel empowered in my femaleness and that my idea is important and valuable to the world!”
– Julia Huffman, TEDx Speaker, Filmmaker and Director, Medicine of the Wolf
“Tabby is such a nurturing and loving presence – without her belief in me, and her trust in her own inner-guidance, there is no way I would be standing in my strength, my message today. Before working with Tabby, I was struggling with limiting beliefs and fears that my message wasn’t strong enough, good enough or valuable for the TEDx stage. During my work with Tabby, I received so much inspiration and I began to trust in my particular direction to help immigrant/refugee/transnational women have a more visible role in our society and in leadership. Most notably, I grew much more confident. Working with Tabby helped me think bigger, helped affirm that I am on the right track and that I can continue to raise the intensity of my voice with this message for the world. I am so utterly grateful for all of the support, guidance and advice I received. The results of my work with Tabby will help me for years to come!”
– Sonali Fiske, Women’s Empowerment & Leadership Mentor for Immigrant, Transnational, Refugee Women
“Tabby is an extraordinarily unique blend of gentleness, candor, strength, and clear-eyed business practicality; in the most profound way she wants you to stand in your own strength and for the world to hear you. You will emerge from her structured yet fluid process with an astonishing new wingspan. I have worked with “coaches” before – that word just feels inapt for Tabby. Her process is unique, so much more than a “coach” and stunningly effective. Having worked with Tabby in an intimate and powerful process, I feel stronger, more empowered, and truly launched. I have the keys to unlock myself more fully, and I now truly own what it is I have to say and so very much want to share with the world.”
– Connie Vasquez, Lawyer & District Leader for the Humane Society of the United States
Hear what these women are saying about their work with Tabby …